Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pit Bull - Attitude in a Can

Despite Doctor's Orders, I just accepted my 4th Energy Drink of the day. Granted this new review is about a 8.4 fl oz drink, I think I'm fine to drink at least 2 more tonight.

Pit Bull describes itself as "100% American Made, 100% Tough, and 100% Pit Bull." I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean, but it worked. I got a special delivery of a Pit Bull this afternoon. Somewhere between the tastes of Cream Soda and Sprite it is completely drinkable as a supplement. For those who just need a pick me up and still have the ability to feel the effects of caffeine we reccomend this drink. Good luck finding it however. I drink 2-3 a day Drinks and this is the first I've ever heard of it.

Taste 8 out of 10

Aftertaste Strength 3 out of 10

Energy Given 7 out of 10


Overall 8* out of 10

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*---UPDATE---

The fact that Pit Bull is made by the same people who bring the world Roscoes Chicken & Waffles gives it an Honorary extra point.





Photo and Video Courtesy of Pit Bull Energy

No comments: